Umbrella Theme for the Month: Intrinsic Motivation: “Those that expect rewards for an activity are less likely to engage in the same activity later than those who are intrinsically motivated .”
*DO YOU WANT TO EMPOWER YOUR CHILD TO ANTICIPATE AND PREPARE FOR LIFE’S RAINY DAYS? Mark your calendars! May 7th at 6:30 PM- Dr. Jen Forristal will be coming to St. Clements for a parent engagement night. This will be a presentation to speak to parents about reframing our children’s perception of challenges and strengthen their skills of well-being to positively cope with the everyday stresses of life. (Kindly arrange for babysitting for your children while you attend as to not interrupt the presentation).
Please note that Safe Arrival times for students are at 8:35 AM. We do not have supervision on the yard before this time so please do not send your child to school before 8:35 AM.
Monday, April 15
- Monday Math Madness Question– please see the Tweet at the beginning of the week.
- Family Violence Prevention / School Partnership Program – Libby Barrie from Woolwich Community Services to visit
Tuesday, April 16
Wednesday, April 17
- Hot Lunch – Angies – Turkey
Thursday, April 18
- Spirit Wear Thursday! -Looking forward to a sea of blue and yellow!
- University of Waterloo study of students: Developmental Learning Lab in JK to Gr. 1
- Clement Ham Toss at 2:30 PM
Friday, April 19
- Good Friday followed by Monday April 22, Easter Monday- No school for students: See you back on Tuesday April 23rd – Have a blessed Easter, Saints!
*Please visit our website at https://stclement.wcdsb.ca/ and “View Calendar Highlights” for more information about these and any upcoming events.
Follow us on Twitter @stclementsaints to see all of the wonderful happenings at our school!
A reminder that if you would like to order a hot lunch, your order is due at noon on Sunday. All ordering is done through Lunchbox Orders at https://www.lunchboxorders.net/ Also, in the event of bus cancellations (or school closure) Lunchbox Orders will be cancelled for the day and will resume on the next school day.