Umbrella Theme for the Month: Autonomy: “Self-refection is a humbling process. It’s essential to find out why you think, say and do certain things…then better yourself.”
*DO YOU WANT TO EMPOWER YOUR CHILD TO ANTICIPATE AND PREPARE FOR LIFE’S RAINY DAYS? Mark your calendars! May 7th at 6:30 PM- Dr. Jen Forristal will be coming to St. Clements for a parent engagement night. She will be speaking to parents about reframing our children’s perception of challenges and strengthen their skills of well-being to positively cope with the everyday stresses of life.
Monday, April 8
- Monday Math Madness Question– please see the Tweet at the beginning of the week.
- Family Violence Prevention / School Partnership Program – Libby Barrie from Woolwich Community Services to visit
Tuesday, April 9
- Umbrella Project Assembly at 12:40 – Theme is Autonomy
Wednesday, April 10
- Hot Lunch – Hot Dog Day
Thursday, April 11
- Spirit Wear Thursday! -Looking forward to a sea of blue and yellow!
Friday, April 12
- Elementary P.A. Day – no school for students
*Please visit our website at https://stclement.wcdsb.ca/ and “View Calendar Highlights” for more information about these and any upcoming events.
Follow us on Twitter @stclementsaints to see all of the wonderful happenings at our school!
A reminder that if you would like to order the hotdog lunch, your order is due at noon on Sunday. All ordering is done through Lunchbox Orders at https://www.lunchboxorders.net/ Also, in the event of bus cancellations (or school closure) Lunchbox Orders will be cancelled for the day and will resume on the next school day.