Umbrella Project Theme of the Month: Purpose~ “To begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to success” ~
We are in need of a volunteer for our Nutrition For Learning Program. If you are considering this, kindly contact the office.
We are in need of Lego at the school. We would be so appreciative of any donations. You can drop them off at the main office.
Staffing Update: Please help me in welcoming Ms. Amanda Trask to our St. Clement Team. Ms. Trask has been assigned as the CYCW to St. Clement School.
Please note that the WCDSB Pastoral Plan Launch scheduled for Wednesday, February 19th has been postponed. The re-scheduled date will be NewsWired out as soon as it is finalized by the school board.
Monday, February 17
- Today is Family Day and a WCDSB holiday. Enjoy the time with your family.
Tuesday, February 18
Wednesday, February 19
- Hot Lunch: New Orleans
- Ski Trip to Mansfield for Grades 6, 7 & 8 (kindly cancel hot lunch orders for these grades)
Thursday, February 20
- Spirit Wear Day!
Friday, February 21
- OECTA STRIKE: NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Due to labour concerns, the Girls volleyball and boys basketball tournaments have been cancelled.
Note: For continuous labour updates, please visit the WCDSB website at this link:
*Did you know that our school has a lunch program? Full menu and delivery dates can be found online at www.lunchboxorders.com. Ordering deadline is Sunday at Noon for the following week.
* Please visit our website at https://stclement.wcdsb.ca/ and “View Calendar Highlights” for more information about these and any upcoming events.
* Follow us on Twitter @stclementsaints to view the wonderful happenings at our school.