Umbrella Theme for the Month: Mindfulness: “The little things? The little moments? They aren’t little.” ~ John Kabat-Zinn
Monday, February 25
- FITGO begins: A school wide mind, body, spirit challenge. Ask your child all about this!
- Monday Math Madness Question– please see the Tweet at the beginning of the week. Classroom solutions will be tweeted at the end of the week.
Tuesday, February 26
- Please join us for a question / answer session regarding St. Clement renovations with Trustee Jeanne Gravelle and Chief Financial Officer for WCDSB, Shesh Maaraj, in our school library at 6:30 PM. All parents are welcomed and encouraged to come out.
Wednesday, February 27
- Hot Lunch Day – Lunch Lady
- Pink Shirt Day – all students are encouraged to wear pink in support of inclusion
Thursday, February 28
Friday, March 1
- Monday Math Madness – please see the Tweet today for the solutions from our weekly problem
- FITGO ends
*Please visit our website at https://stclement.wcdsb.ca/ and “View Calendar Highlights” for more information about these and any upcoming events.
Follow us on Twitter @stclementsaints to see all of the wonderful happenings at our school!
A reminder that if you would like to order a hot lunch, your order is due at noon on Sunday. All ordering is done through Lunchbox Orders at https://www.lunchboxorders.net/ Also, in the event of bus cancellations (or school closure) Lunchbox Orders will be cancelled for the day and will resume on the next school day.