Umbrella Theme for the Month: Mindfulness: “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough: Each moment is all we need, not more” ~ Mother Teresa
Monday, February 11
- Monday Math Madness – please see the Tweet on Monday for the Question of the week. Classroom solutions will be tweeted at the end of the week.
- Spirit Wear Campaign for students runs from Jan. 28 – Feb.8th. Forms have been sent home and the flyer was sent out to the community via Newswire. Samples of a few colours are at the main office.
Tuesday, February 12
- Do you have questions/concerns about the proposed renovations for St. Clement school? School Council meeting at 6:30 PM. Trustee Jeanne Gravelle and Shesh Maharaj (Chief Financial Officer) to discuss renovations at St. Clement school. Be informed! All are welcome to join us!
Wednesday, February 13
- Hot Lunch Day – Angies Turkey/ Pita Pit
Thursday, February 14
- Term 1 Report Cards go home
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Saint families!
Friday, February 15
- Monday Math Madness – please see the Tweet today for the solutions from our weekly problem
- Spirit Wear Campaign: Ends today – please hand in your forms. Looking forward to a sea of blue/grey to show our Saints colours!
*Please visit our website at https://stclement.wcdsb.ca/ and “View Calendar Highlights” for more information about these and any upcoming events.
Follow us on Twitter @stclementsaints to see all of the wonderful happenings at our school!
A reminder that if you would like to order a hot lunch, your order is due at noon on Sunday. All ordering is done through Lunchbox Orders at https://www.lunchboxorders.net/ Also, in the event of bus cancellations (or school closure) Lunchbox Orders will be cancelled for the day and will resume on the next school day.