**Welcome Back! I hope you had a blessed Christmas surrounded by those you love!
Umbrella Theme for the Month: Resilience: Resilience is knowing that YOU are the only one that has the power and the responsibility to pick yourself up.
Monday, January 14th
- Monday Math Madness – please see the Tweet on Monday for the Question of the week. Classroom solutions will be tweeted at the end of the week.
Tuesday, January 15th
Wednesday, January 16th
- Hot Lunch Day – Lunch Lady
- Team Laurier to do Presentations on Concussion
Thursday, January 17th
- MPP Fife and Trustee Jeanne Gravelle to visit the school today
Friday, January 18th
- Monday Math Madness – please see the Tweet today for the solutions from our weekly problem
*Please visit our website at https://stclement.wcdsb.ca/ and “View Calendar Highlights” for more information about these and any upcoming events.
Follow us on Twitter @stclementsaints to see all of the wonderful happenings at our school!
A reminder that if you would like to order a hot lunch, your order is due at noon on Sunday. All ordering is done through Lunchbox Orders at https://www.lunchboxorders.net/