Dear Parents/ Guardians:
|Please see the attached letter with respect to a probable COVID-19 case at St. Clement. If you are reading this information for the first time, your child is NOT deemed a high-risk contact. Please take the time to read the letter below as it includes many linked resources that will provide answers to your questions.
Thank you for keeping in mind that we take all directions from ROW Public Health. We cannot interpret information for you or provide an opinion or advice. We will respectfully re-direct all questions to Public Health.
- fever and/or chills
- cough or barking cough (croup)
- shortness of breath
- decrease or loss of taste or smell
- sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- runny or stuffy/ congested nose
- nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
- extreme tiredness or muscle aches
We are keeping all of our families in our prayers during this challenging time.