Thought for the Week: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” ~ John 14:27
- Parent Action Item: All are welcome to our Christmas Pageant/Concert. Please wait for the doors to the Church to be opened at 1:30. Parents will have a reserved section.
This Week at a Glance:
Sunday, December 18 – Fourth Week of Advent – LOVE
Monday, December 19- Advent Link #4
- Please wear pink to represent the joy candle.
Tuesday, December 20
- School Wide Trivia/Name that Tune
Wednesday, December 21 – Hot Lunch Day
- We are learning about Christmas Trees
- Doors of the Church open to parent spectators at 1:30
- Christmas Pageant starts at 1:45
Thursday, December 22- Spirt Wear Day/Jersey Day
- Intermediate Boys Lunch in – pizza provided
- We will be reviewing and rehearsing our LockDown procedures
- School Wide Bingo
Friday, December 23 – Pizza Day
- Please feel free to wear your comfy and cozy clothes (pjs)
- Intermediate Girls Lunch – Focusing on STEM & Robotics with Mrs McKinley
- Christmas Movie Activity
|⭐Please mark your calendar with these important dates for 2022:
A Prayer for the Fourth Week in Advent – a Prayer for Love
Holy Father, thank you for the gift of your Son, Jesus Christ, your greatest gift of love to your people. Fill my heart with such love, opening my heart to accept your great love for me. Overflow my heart with your love so that I may pour it out into the world.
WISHING YOU, YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!